Sunday, July 12, 2015

End of the Pizza Hiatus

I moved out of home pretty young. Cooking was not a forte of mine and cash wasn’t high. Studying full time and working part time only brought in enough to cover my rent and bills, with little left over for the food shop. I lived of toast and instant noodles for a long time. The one thing I did treat myself to was pizza!

I wouldn’t want to be told how much pizza I had back in Australia because the amount of pieces has to be close to a thousand. There was a lot of amazing pizza joints in both Adelaide and Sydney so it was easy to be convinced into grabbing a slice.

When I moved to London I tired a few joints and it just wasn’t the same. The pizza seemed stodgy and made me feel ill. Then began the pizza hiatus.

It was about two years before I had pizza again. My friend Chris took me to pizza chain called Franco Manca and that was pretty good and then my cousin Ivan took me to ICCO pizza which stepped it up again.

Faith was completely restored however when my friend's Sacha and Chris introduced me to Hardian’s Italian cuisine.

The pizza was amazing! Back to what I think pizza should be like. Tasty, tasty tasty!

We had:

CAPRICCIOSA
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, mushroom, artichoke,
prosciutto cotto, premium pepperoni, black olives,
oregano


FIORI
Sour cream, mozzarella, chicken breast, smoked
cheese, broccoli , oregano


HADRI AN’S
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto cotto, premium
pepperoni, spicy sausage, chicken breast , oregano


If you are in the Acton area go and check it out.

Hardian’s Italian Cuisine 
43 Churchfield Rd
Acton 
W3 6AY
020 3302 5240

The best thing about pizza though is....


Leftovers. Love me some cold pizza, maybe even more than hot. Nom Nom Nom

PIZZA IS BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment